A few months back while the kids were all at the dentist, Abby told me that the dentist told her she had a “wobbly” tooth. When I asked her which one it was, she pointed to one in the back, so I assumed she had no idea what she was talking about! (I know, I know, that is a terrible thing to say, but she is our little attention seeker and had been telling us how some of the kids at school were loosing their teeth…and she was sure she was loosing hers also!) About a week ago, she excitedly came running to find me shouting about her “wobbly” tooth again and this time much to my dismay she was wiggling her one of her front teeth…it was in fact “wobbly”! She was VERY excited, and I had the heeby-jeebies because people touching their teeth really freaks me out. Anyhow, I got a call this morning at the hospital from an ecstatic little girl…Abagayle, our baby mind you, had lost her tooth. It just popped out while she was wiggling it! I was so disappointed to have missed it but they quickly sent Keyan and I pictures so we could join in on the celebration. The amusing part of it all…she is wondering if the tooth fairy will leave her an i-pod, or a nintendo ds, “this is her first tooth you know!” Oh dear, I hope she is not too disappointed in the morning!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry, but Miss Laurie could just cry...
She looks so pretty. They're really growing up! I have to say I've never heard of the tooth fairy bringing an IPod or Nintendo DS. Too funny! Around here she brings $2 in quarters.
Post a Comment